Saturday 26 July 2008

How do you like your eggs in the morning?

I like mine with a kiss...

Heehee. I have this song in my head! Love oldies.

Anyway, I had a really fun night yesterday.

Met up with the lovely Tuesday Legal Aid-ers at Chilli's after work. We had a great time talking nonsense whilst planning the next get-togethers, which shall culminate in a trip to Angkor Wat... as well as scheming to get Tze Lin to take on the official mantle of "Chef for the Tuesday Legal Aid-ers" :)

Then, I went off to watch Batman: The Dark Knight, at GSC Signature at the Gardens. It was a real mini reunion, cause as Jason and I went upstairs to meet Steven and Nick, we bumped into Tsin Yue and Gooi. When we went in to wait at the lounge, we bumped into Boon Hong. Nick also told us that he bumped into Shirley.

Then, after the movie which was brill (Service at GSC Signature not so brill, and I now plot to write a letter of complaint... again. Hahaha.. I don't know what's up with my constant need to write letters of complaint.], I went over to Nick's house to sleep over and play (somewhat over-competitively Nintendo Wii. I am the reigning queen of Spicy Chicken.

Hmm.. backtrack a little. The movie was brill BUT what was with replacing the Katie Holmes with Maggie Gylenhaal? Yes, yes, she's a great actress, but honestly, she doesn't have the vulnerable likability factor that is so very crucial as a foil to the Superhero in this sorta movies! Plus, not being mean, but she's not really up to par in the looks department. Certainly not enough to get Batman to go batty or to get Harvey Dent to go all demented.

Ok, back to blogging. I've been receiving complaints (read Nick's been bitching) that my blog has lately been dedicated to Barney/DrHorrible/DougieHowser. So I should update more about myself.

Well, I've officially finished chambering. I filed my papers on Monday and my long call date is 08.08.08. I hope this is like some sorta indication that bodes well for the future. Hahaha. Either that, or they wanted to make the fat fat fat me, get long called on fat.fat.fat.

Right, this entry is too long, I'm stopping here. :)

0 comments: